Bayliner 742 Cuddy£29,995.00 Tax Not Paid
Type: Cuddy Cabin
Length: 7.48 meters
Sale Status: For Sale
Located: St Helier JE
Hull Material: Fiberglass
2014 Bayliner Cuddy powered by a Mercruiser 4.3L 200hp petrol engine. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a perfect example. Configurable seating pleases every passenger, with a folding aft sunlounge and a copilot seat that extends to form a meridienne/chaise lounge. Plus, the large, self-bailing cockpit is a prime socializing zone. So what are you waiting for? It's time to get serious about leisure. Trailer included.
- Serve up cocktail hour thanks to the cockpit entertainment centre with built-in sink.
- The bow stainless steel area provides a sturdy barrier for safe docking and mooring.
- An aft sunlounge expands cockpit seating and folds to a reading position. Take in unobstructed views from this plush lounger.
- The navigation-ready helm features a digital depth indicator and dedicated space for GPS-integration.
- Two can overnight in the spacious moulded cabin. Plus, two expansive skylights and two ventilating port lights keep the cabin naturally lit.
- Drive with complete confidence sitting or standing; the helm seat provides a built-in, flip up bolster beam.
- The co-pilot seat supports with a folding backrest. Flip the backrest and the seat converts to an aft-facing meridian for lounging on sunny days.
STANDARD FEATURES HULL AND DECK
- 12v Navigation Lights
- Bow & Transom Eyes (3)
- Fuel Fill w/Integrated Vent
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Stainless Steel Tow Ring
- Vinyl Gunwale Moulding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Centre Section
- Stainless Steel Package - Trim Upgrades to Cupholders, Fuel Fill, Thru Hulls, Vent Grate, Rub Rail, Latches
STANDARD FEATURES HELM
- 12v Horn
- Custom-Moulded Dash Panels w/Non-Glare Brow
- Instrumentation: Fuel Gauge, Oil Pressure Gauge, Speedometer, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, Trim Gauge, Voltmeter
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Power Steering
- Rack and Pinion Steering
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
STANDARD FEATURES COCKPIT
Standard Features Cockpit
- Aft Sun Lounge with Reading Folding Position
- Cockpit Entertainment Centre with Sink
- Co-Pilot Seat with Folding Backrest Converts to a Meridienne
- Large Self-Bailing Cockpit
- L-Shaped Bench Seating with Storage
- In Floor Storage
STANDARD FEATURES CABIN
- Moulded cabin for 2 persons with 2 ventilating port lights and expansive skylights
- Sliding door with built-in-steps
FACTORY FITTED EXTRAS
- Black Hull Colour with Red Waterline Tape
- Bimini Top with Boot
- Canvas Package for Bimini Top
- Head - Manual Flush
- Macerator w/Seacock Interlock System
- Preferred Equipment Package (Cockpit Carpet, Cockpit Cover & Teak Table)
- Cockpit Galley with Sink and Stove
- Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Windlass - Electric with Anchor & Chain
- GARMIN 50S GPS/MAP sounder
- Garmin 100i VHF radio with aerial
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.